Ask Tillery Family Dental if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
The KöR whitening system utilizes custom trays and in-office treatments to make your teeth shine brighter. These custom trays, which are fitted precisely for your teeth by your dentist, are used alongside a dual-activated tri-barrel hydremide peroxide formulation and delivery system,
to help you achieve your whitening goals at your convenience.
Patients love KöR because it lightens teeth up to 16 shades. It works by restoring your teeth’s ability to absorb oxygen. The oxygen from the whitening gel is absorbed deeply into the tooth, dissolving and removing stain molecules. Fortunately, the whitening gel produces little to no sensitivity. As a result, most patients have no discomfort from whitening when using KöR.
These custom trays allow you to control how much or how little whitening you would like to achieve. You can keep your trays for many years and continue bleaching so your smile will look as good as it feels.
How the KöR at-home whitening kit works
- The KöR whitening system is applied before going to sleep and is used after your nightly oral cleansing routine. For this, simply brush your teeth as you would every night, and rinse your mouth thoroughly, removing any residue.
- After the teeth are clean, apply the desensitizer. This will cause the teeth and the gums to go numb, so that you will not experience any discomfort from the gel. The desensitizer is only applied for two nights and does not need to be applied afterwards.
- Then, take the trays and apply a small dollop of the gel in an even motion. Once the gel is applied, fix the tray on to the teeth and run a finger across the edges of the tray to make sure it is a tight fit.
- In the morning, remove the tray, and use Q-tip or clean cloth to remove the leftover gel residue.
- Rinse the tray under room temperature water.
Benefits of the KöR whitening system
- Beautiful, healthy, natural-looking teeth
- A comfortable, and convenient process including in-office and take-home whitening trays
- Permanent results
- A safe whitening option for your teeth and gums, with little to no sensitivity
- Whitening without giving up coffee, tea or red wine
- An effective method to counter any level of discoloration
Giving you confidence in your smile is very important to us at Tillery Family Dental, so if you have any questions about KöR, call us at 317-291-8957 to find out if KöR whitening treatment is the right one for you.